How to Apply for Degree Courses

To apply for a place on any of our courses, you will need to complete a 'Universities and Colleges Admissions Service' (UCAS) form. You can get this either from your Careers Advisor, or directly from UCAS by writing to:

Rose Hill
New Barn Lane
GL52 3LZ

Telephone: (01242) 227788

You can find out more about the application process from the UCAS website:

The codes for your choice of university and course should be:

For the MEng: S18 SHEFD H400 MEng/Aero
For the BEng: S18 SHEFD H402 BEng/AeroE
For the MEng PPI: S18 SHEFD H490 MEng/AEWPP
For the BEng PPI: S18 SHEFD H460 BEng/AE
For the MEng YrInd: S18 SHEFD H405 MEng/AEInd
For the BEng YrInd: S18 SHEFD H404 BEng/Aero
For the MEng N.Amer: S18 SHEFD H406 MEng/AEAm
For the FY:S18 SHEFD H407 MEng/AeroF

You can find out more about our courses by visiting us on one of the University Undergraduate Open Days.

University Undergraduate Open Days

Alternative ways to visit

Overseas students may obtain advice from their local British Council office:

British Council website