Find out about events, competitions and fairs organised by the Careers Service and employers.
Use our system within MUSE to search for:
- Employer presentations and events
- Employer Q & A's
- Fairs and industry networking events
- Mock interviews
- Skills sessions
- Talks and workshops
Most of the sessions are open to all students and you are welcome to attend any event that meets your needs. But please note we do run events aimed at certain groups of students which may be of interest.
- International students – the ‘Maximise Programme’
- Postgraduate Taught students – The ‘Make it Count Programme’
- Postgraduate researchers – ‘Careers and Employability Skills for Researchers’
- UK undergraduates from backgrounds under-represented in H.E. – the ‘Discover Your Future Programme’
We host hundreds of Employers on Campus with a unique programme of events designed to help you along your career journey.
Our fairs programme
We run several careers fairs throughout the year. These have now taken place for 2016 but will run again in 2017.
There are still plenty of opportunities to meet employers by attending any of our employer led events throughout the semester.
We advertise a number of external events that may be of interest to you.
Find out about competitions run by employers, offering fantastic prizes and valuable experience.
Students with a disability
Interested in attending one of our events? We will endeavour to facilitate your participation in all events organised. If you have any specific requirements in order to book or attend any of the talks, workshops, presentations or fairs, please let us know in advance and we will make every effort to accommodate these.