CHEBS has developed some standard software that may be of use to analysts involved in economic modelling including Excel macros for sampling from multivariate distributions and tools for conducting probabilistic sensitivity analysis.
Excel macros for sampling from multivariate Normal and Dirichlet distributions
- Excel macros (updated 2012) can be downloaded from the download box on the right.
- This video explains how they are used.
- If you are planning on using the CHEBS Excel functions in a single Excel file across multiple machines, it is recommended that you import the code directly into the Excel file. This may be done by selecting "File -> Import File" within the VBA screen, and importing the .bas file contained within the zip file
Fast efficient method for single parameter partial EVPI
- See Mark Strong's webpage for details and a link to R code.
Probabilistic sensitivity analysis via Gaussian process emulation
- GEM-SA, a general purpose tool for building a Gaussian process emulator of a complex model
- R functions for use in conjunction with GEM-SA for performing a probabilistic sensitivity analysis
GEM-SA can be downloaded from Tony O'Hagan's website.
Estimating expected value of sample information for incomplete data models using Bayesian approximation
- R and WinBUGS code for conducting the analysis