Graduation July 2016 - Visas

All immigration advice in the UK is regulated, including that provided by the University and Students' Union. The Events Team cannot give advice on immigration matters.

Certificate of Student Status

If you are coming from overseas and will require a visa to enter the UK, you can request a 'Certificate of Student Status' to use when you apply for entry clearance. To request the letter, please go to where you will find useful information and a link to the online request form.

Bringing your family to the UK for your Graduation

If you or your family normally require visas to come to the UK, you will need to prepare in advance to help them get a visa in time to attend your ceremony.

An information leaflet is available from the Student Advice Centre in the Union Building and is also available online

Further Advice

Further information for international students can be found at:

The University has trained immigration advisors who can offer you support and advice. Please see: for more information.