Appointments are available to book either on the day or in advance using one of the following methods:
(Please note: during vacation, days and times may differ from term time.)
- Online : To register for the online appointment system please click here - you will need to register for this service.
- Ask Reception for your PIN or email email@example.com. Your email request must come from your University of Sheffield email account and include you full name, date of birth and address.
- Your PIN and log-in details should be kept secure and not shared with anyone else.
- You can also download our FREE Patient Access App to book and cancel appointments and request repeat prescriptions
- For further information about our Online facilities click here
- By Phone : Telephone 0114 22 22 100. It is preferable to phone early if you want an on day appointment.
- In Person : The reception desk is manned during the following hours:
Term time - 8.45am-6pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.45am-5pm on Fridays.
Vacation time - 8.45am-5pm, Monday to Friday
If your problem becomes urgent and you have been unable to make a suitable appointment, please notify the receptionist who will organise this for you.
Please try to see the same doctor for any one illness.
Remember to cancel any appointment you are unable to keep. You can also do this online.
Students in Consultations
On occasion nursing students or healthcare assistant apprentices may be present during a consultation. If you would prefer that the student was not present then please let reception know on the day.