Dr Vitaly Kudryavtsev
Reader in Particle Astrophysics
- Room: F9b
- Phone: +44 (0)114 22 24531
- Fax: +44 (0)114 22 23555
Personal web page
- Dark matter search
- Neutrino physics and astrophysics
- Cosmic rays
- LAGUNA - LBNO
- Muon tomography
- PHY250 (Mathematics)
- PHY251 (Nuclear Physics)
- Year 2 tutorials
- Year Tutor for 2nd Year Physics students
- Co-founder and member of the International Advisory Committee of the International Conference series on the Identification of Dark Matter.
- Member of the International Advisory Committee of the International conference series on Low Radioactivity Techniques.
- Member of the Institute Boards of the International Collaborations EDELWEISS, EURECA, LAGUNA-LBNO.
- Member of the International Science Advisory Panel of the AARM project (US).
- Leader of the working groups within several large international projects.
Recent key publications
- E. Armengaud et al. “A search for lowmass WIMPs with EDELWEISS-II heat-and-ionization detectors”, Phys. Rev. D, 86 (2012) 051701.
- V. A. Kudryavtsev et al. “Monitoring subsurface CO2 emplacement and security of storage using muon tomography”, Intern. J. of Greenhouse Gas Control, 11 (2012) 21-24.
- E. Armengaud et al. “Final results of the EDELWEISS-II WIMP search using a 4-kg array of cryogenic germanium detectors with interleaved electrodes”, Phys. Lett. B, 702 (2011) 329-335.
- V. Tomasello, M. Robinson and V. A. Kudryavtsev. “Radioactive background in a cryogenic dark matter experiment”, Astroparticle Phys., 34 (2010) 70-79.