myPublications is the University's research information management system. It enables users to:
- Record research outputs and view up-to-date metrics and altmetrics for them.
- Deposit outputs in the White Rose Research Online (WRRO) open access repository to comply with REF and funder mandates.
- Link outputs to the grants that funded them.
- Record details of professional activities, such as journal refereeing, prizes and awards, public lectures, and many others.
- Automatically keep your staff profile page up-to-date with new outputs.
- Export data for use in CVs, grant applications or for other services such as Mendeley or ResearchGate.
Help and support
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with any aspect of myPublications.
- Contact the Library Open Access Team for specialist help and advice with open access policy or with uploading a file to the WRRO.
- Contact the Pricing Team to query grant data.
- Contact the CICS Help Desk for technical problems, such as logging on to MUSE.