University of Sheffield
Regent Court, 30 Regent Street
Sheffield, S1 4DA
Tel: +44 (0)114 21 59126
Fax: (+44) (0)114 222 0749
I have studied medicine and economics and have worked as medical doctor at different German University hospitals. I have finished my economic PhD thesis at the University of Mannheim in Germany and used the German Socio Economic-Panel (GSOEP). I have also worked at the University of Leicester (UK) from 2010 to 2013 as a health economist and I have analysed during this time the uptake of different health check-ups such as breast and cervical cancer screening examination, blood pressure check and cholesterol test, dental screening and eyesight test with the British Household Panel Survey (BHPS). I have joined the University of Sheffield in 2015 and I work in different areas of health economics such as applied health econometrics with panel data and also in measuring and valuing health benefits for the economic evaluation. I’m the health economist for analysing the data in the ESMiD trial.
Health Economist for Evaluating Self-Management in Diabetes (ESMiD), a discrete choice experiment to ascribe both QALY and monetary values to self-management of diabetes.
- Labeit A & Peinemann F (2015) Breast and cervical cancer screening in Great Britain: Dynamic interrelated processes. Health Economics Review, 5(1). View this article in WRRO
- Peinemann F & Labeit AM (2014) Stem cell transplantation of matched sibling donors compared with immunosuppressive therapy for acquired severe aplastic anaemia: a Cochrane systematic review. BMJ Open, 4(7), e005039-e005039. View this article in WRRO
- Peinemann F, Labeit AM, Thielscher C & Pinkawa M (2014) Failure to address potential bias in non-randomised controlled clinical trials may cause lack of evidence on patient-reported outcomes: a method study. BMJ Open, 4(6). View this article in WRRO
- Peinemann F & Labeit AM (2014) Autologous haematopoietic stem cell transplantation following high-dose chemotherapy for non-rhabdomyosarcoma soft tissue sarcomas: a Cochrane systematic review. BMJ Open, 4(7), e005033-e005033. View this article in WRRO
- Labeit A, Peinemann F & Kedir A (2013) Cervical Cancer Screening Service Utilisation in UK. Scientific Reports, 3. View this article in WRRO
- Labeit A, Peinemann F & Baker R (2013) Utilisation of preventative health check-ups in the UK: findings from individual-level repeated cross-sectional data from 1992 to 2008. BMJ Open, 3(12). View this article in WRRO
- Labeit A, Chauhan M, Bankart MJ & Baker R (2012) Characteristics of general practices associated with numbers of elective admissions. J Public Health (Oxf), 4(34), 584-590.
- Labeit AM, Klotsche J, Pieper L, Pittrow D, Einsle F, Stalla GK, Lehnert H, Silber S, Zeiher AM, März W, Wehling M & Wittchen H-U (2012) Changes in the Prevalence, Treatment and Control of Hypertension in Germany? A Clinical-Epidemiological Study of 50.000 Primary Care Patients. PLoS ONE, 7(12), e52229-e52229. View this article in WRRO
- Labeit A & Wille E (2000) Economic aspects of infertility treatment. Geburtshilfe und Frauenheilkunde, 60(4).