Mr Rui Wang
Mr. Rui Wang, BEng
Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering
University of Sheffield
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Room: B20, Amy Johnson Building
Rui Wang has joined the Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre (UTC) since 2010 as a China Scholar Council PhD student under supervision of Professor Peter J. Fleming and Dr. Robin Purshouse. His research interests include evolutionary computing, multi-criteria decision making and scheduling optimization.
- R. Wang, R. Purshouse, P. Fleming, “Preference-inspired Co-evolutionary Algorithms for Many-objective Optimisation,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation. To appear. Source Code PICEA-g, WFG and modified WFG test problems, Attainment surface WFG.
- R. Wang, R. Purshouse, P. Fleming, “Local Preference-inspired Co-evolutionary Algorithms” Proceedings of the 12th annual conference on Genetic and evolutionary computation - GECCO ’12, (2012 GECCO travel grant receiper)
- R. Wang, R. Purshouse, P. Fleming, “whatever works best for you”-a new method for a priori and progressive multi-objective optimisation, in: Evolutionary Multi-Criterion Optimization, Springer, 2013, pp. 337–351.
- R. Wang, R. Purshouse, P. Fleming, Preference-inspired co-evolutionary algorithm using adaptively generated goal vectors- to appear, in: Evolutionary Computation, 2013. The 2013 IEEE Congress on, IEEE, Cancun, Mexico, 2013.
- R. Wang, R. Purshouse, P. Fleming, “On finding well-spread pareto optimal solutions by preference inspired co-evolutionary algorithm,” in GECCO 2013: Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference - to appear. ACM, 2013.
- R. Wang, R. Purshouse, P. Fleming, “Preference-inspired co-evolutionary algorithm using weights for many-objective optimisation,” in GECCO 2013: Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference - to appear. Amsterdam, Netherlands: ACM, 2013.
- The 2012 ACSE PGR Symposium of University of Sheffield, ‘A novel many-objective optimizer-PICEAs’ 30th April, 2012, Sheffield, UK
- The 2012 Systems health Monitoring and Multi-criteria optimisation UKIERI (UK-India Eduction and Research initiative), ‘Interactive multi-criteria decision making by using PICEAs ’. Session Chair for Multi-criteria optimisation. 1st-4th Oct. 2012, Kanpur, India
Reviewer for EMO conference 2013; CEC 2013
Delivering tutorial and assisting the laboratories for the modules: