Staged admissions for applications to MSc courses in the Management School
This page contains details of the timescales for submitting and making decisions on applications for September 2019 entry to the following courses in our Management School:
- MSc Management
- MSc Management (International Business)
- MSc International Management
- MSc Creative and Cultural Industries Management
- MSc International Management and Marketing
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Marketing Management Practice
- MSc Finance and Accounting
- MSc Global Marketing Management
- MSc Accounting, Governance and Financial Management
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Human Resource Management with CIPD Pathway
- MSc Information Systems Management
|Stage||For applications received by:||We aim to return decisions by:|
|1||15 January 2019||15 February 2019|
|2||28 February 2019||31 March 2019|
|3||14 May 2019||15 June 2019|
|4||21 July 2019||15 August 2019|
In some cases, because of the high volume of applications we receive we may need more time to assess your application. If this is the case, we will ask you if you would like us to assess your application in the next stage.
We may be able to consider applications received after 21 July 2019 if places are still available.
Study places are offered subject to availability. Given the popularity of these courses, places may not be available if you apply later in the cycle.
If we offer you a place, within four weeks of the date of the offer letter you will need to accept the offer and (for relevant International students only) pay a tuition fee deposit. If you do not accept the offer and pay the tuition fee deposit, then we may have to withdraw our offer.