Staged admissions for applications to MSc courses in the Management School
This page contains details of the timescales for submitting and making decisions on applications for September 2020 entry to the following courses in our Management School:
- MSc Management (International Business)
- MSc International Management
- MSc Creative and Cultural Industries Management
- MSc International Management and Marketing
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Marketing Management Practice
- MSc Finance and Accounting
- MSc Global Marketing Management
- MSc Accounting, Governance and Financial Management
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Information Systems Management
- MSc Human Resource Management with CIPD Pathway
|Stage||For applications received by:||We aim to return decisions by:|
|A||14 October 2019||28 October 2019|
|B||30 November 2019||14 December 2019|
|C||14 January 2020||28 January 2020|
|D||29 February 2020||14 March 2020|
|E||14 April 2020||28 April 2020|
|F||31 May 2020||14 June 2020|
|G||14 July 2020||28 July 2020|
In some cases, because of the high volume of applications we receive, we may need more time to assess your application. If this is the case, we will assess your application in the next stage. We will let you know if we intend to do this.
We may be able to consider applications received after 14 July 2020 if places are still available.
Study places are offered subject to availability. Given the popularity of these courses, places may not be available if you apply later in the cycle.
If we offer you a place, we will ask you to accept the offer and pay a tuition fee deposit (relevant International students only). If you do not accept the offer and pay the deposit by the deadline stated in your offer letter, we may withdraw our offer.