Registration is now closed the Granulation Workshop.
Please see below for the conference and course fees. Please note that accommodation is not included in any of the fees.
Conference fees (26-28th June 2013)
- Conference delegate: £600
- Conference student delegate: £500
- Conference exhibitor: £600 for exhibition space + £600 registration fee per delegate
To register for the conference please click here.
The social events are included in the conference registration fees*. Please see the Social Events tab for more information.
Conference Guest fees (Social Events)
If you wish to bring a guest to the conference social events, you can register the guest during your online registration*. The guest fees are as follows:
- 26th June 2013: Tour and Gala dinner at Chatsworth House: £100
- 27th June 2013: Official Conference dinner at Cutlers Hall: £100
Please note that the guest fees only allows the guest to attend that particular social event and does not include participation at the conference.
Please note that for registered conference delegates, these social event fees are already included in the registration fees.
Course fees (24-25th June 2013)
- Course delegate: £350
To register for the course, please click here.
More information about the Granulation Course can be found here.
Please note: There is no limit to the number of papers that an author can be named on. However, the maximum number of oral/poster presentations that an author can present at the conference is two (EITHER one oral and one poster OR two posters).
It is a condition of a booking that notification of cancellation received in writing prior to 24th April will entitle the delegate to a refund of the pre-paid fees less an administration charge of 20% of the fees. No refund will be given after 24th April 2013.
* For catering purposes, we cannot guarantee available places for the social events if you register after 7th June. However, participation at the Conference will still be possible if you register after 7th June. The costs will remain the same.