Projects and Development Team
The Projects and Development team in Academic and Learning Services are responsible for the creation and development of a range of institution-wide activities and projects. These are defined by institutional priorities laid out in a range of strategies relating to the academic environment (e.g. Learning & Teaching, Widening Participation, E-Learning and Employability)
The team works closely with colleagues across professional service and academic department networks to shape developments, identify and share good practice, and ensure consistency of delivery as well as the embedding and sustainability of activities.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do.
Our team remit currently includes:
- Monitoring, development and facilitation of institution-wide implementation of the Learning & Teaching Strategy (LTS)
- Widening Participation Research and Evaluation
- Student engagement in learning and teaching, including Student Associates in Learning & Teaching (SALTs)
- Development, support and production of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
- LTS related development projects e.g. Achieve More, Internationalisation of learning and teaching, Engaged Learning, Feedback.
- Developing and embedding the Sheffield Graduate concept (graduate attributes)
For more information about these projects see Current Developments