Coach Cafe - alumni mentoring
Did you graduate before 2016? Do you want to inspire and help recent graduates in their career choices? Then we are looking for you!
Check back later for details about the next Coach Cafe
Apply to join the Coach Cafe - become an alumni coach
Coach Cafe is a new virtual alumni mentoring programme, that gives recent graduates the opportunity to hear and learn from fellow alumni who are further along in their career paths.
If you graduated before 2016 and are interested in supporting recent Sheffield graduates, then you can apply to volunteer as one of our alumni coaches.
This is your opportunity to share your top tips on what you wish had known early on in your career!
- Lead three 30 minute sessions on Zoom with small groups of recent graduates
- Share your advice and story with recent graduates, talk about your experiences of navigating the world of work and answer their questions
- Finish with an informal online networking session with all of the coaches and other recent graduates
- Make connections and build your world-wide network
How to apply?
- All alumni who graduated before 2016 are eligible to apply
- This programme is open to all UK, EU and International alumni
- There are 25 spaces available for alumni coaches
Check back later for more details about how to join the next Coach Cafe.