Dr Pierre Petriacq - Publications
- Pétriacq P, Williams A, Cotton A, McFarlane AE, Rolfe SA & Ton J (2017) Metabolite profiling of non-sterile rhizosphere soil. The Plant Journal, 92(1), 147-162. View this article in WRRO
- Wilkinson SW, Pastor V, Paplauskas S, Pétriacq P & Luna E (2017) Long-lasting β-aminobutyric acid-induced resistance protects tomato fruit against Botrytis cinerea. Plant Pathology. View this article in WRRO
- Yahaya N, Petriacq P, Burrell M, Walker H, Malinowski R & Rolfe S (2017) Changes of metabolites status in plant pathogen interaction. Advanced Science Letters, 23(5), 4623-4626.
- Van Gijsegem F, Pédron J, Patrit O, Simond-Côte E, Maia-Grondard A, Pétriacq P, Gonzalez R, Blottière L & Kraepiel Y (2017) Manipulation of ABA Content in Arabidopsis thaliana Modifies Sensitivity and Oxidative Stress Response to Dickeya dadantii and Influences Peroxidase Activity. Frontiers in Plant Science, 8, 456-456. View this article in WRRO
- Pétriacq P, De Bont L, Genestout L, Hao J, Laureau C, Florez-Sarasa I, Rzigui T, Queval G, Gilard F, Mauve C, Guérard F, Lamothe-Sibold M, Marion J, Fresneau C, Brown SC, Danon A, Krieger-Liszkay A, Berthomé R, Ribas-Carbo M, Tcherkez GGB, Cornic G, Pineau B, Gakiere B & De Paepe R (2016) Photoperiod affects the phenotype of mitochondrial complex I mutants. Plant Physiology. View this article in WRRO
- Pétriacq P, Tcherkez G & Gakière B (2016) Pyridine nucleotides induce changes in cytosolic pools of calcium in Arabidopsis.. Plant Signaling and Behavior. View this article in WRRO
- Pétriacq P, Ton J, Patrit O, Tcherkez GG & Gakiere B (2016) NAD acts as an integral regulator of multiple defense layers.. Plant Physiol, 172(3). View this article in WRRO
- Pétriacq P, Stassen JHM & Ton J (2016) Spore Density Determines Infection Strategy by the Plant Pathogenic Fungus Plectosphaerella cucumerina. Plant Physiology, 170(4), 2325-2339.
- Luna E, van Hulten M, Zhang Y, Berkowitz O, López A, Pétriacq P, Sellwood MA, Chen B, Burrell M, van de Meene A, Pieterse CMJ, Flors V & Ton J (2014) Plant perception of β-aminobutyric acid is mediated by an aspartyl-tRNA synthetase.. Nat Chem Biol, 10(6), 450-456. View this article in WRRO
- Pétriacq P, de Bont L, Tcherkez G & Gakière B (2013) NAD: not just a pawn on the board of plant-pathogen interactions.. Plant Signal Behav, 8(1), e22477.
- Pétriacq P, de Bont L, Hager J, Didierlaurent L, Mauve C, Guérard F, Noctor G, Pelletier S, Renou J-P, Tcherkez G & Gakière B (2012) Inducible NAD overproduction in Arabidopsis alters metabolic pools and gene expression correlated with increased salicylate content and resistance to Pst-AvrRpm1.. Plant J, 70(4), 650-665.
- Djebbar R, Rzigui T, Pétriacq P, Mauve C, Priault P, Fresneau C, De Paepe M, Florez-Sarasa I, Benhassaine-Kesri G, Streb P, Gakière B, Cornic G & De Paepe R (2012) Respiratory complex I deficiency induces drought tolerance by impacting leaf stomatal and hydraulic conductances.. Planta, 235(3), 603-614.
- Guérard F, Pétriacq P, Gakière B & Tcherkez G (2011) Liquid chromatography/time-of-flight mass spectrometry for the analysis of plant samples: a method for simultaneous screening of common cofactors or nucleotides and application to an engineered plant line.. Plant Physiol Biochem, 49(10), 1117-1125.