Dr Penelope Watt - Publications
- Guevara-Fiore P, Stapley J & Watt PJ (2010) Mating effort and female receptivity: how do male guppies decide when to invest in sex?. BEHAV ECOL SOCIOBIOL, 64(10), 1665-1672.
- Guevara-Fiore P, Rosenqvist G & Watt PJ (2010) Inbreeding level does not induce female discrimination between sibs and unrelated males in guppies. BEHAV ECOL SOCIOBIOL, 64(10), 1601-1607.
- Guevara-Fiore P, Stapley J, Krause J, Ramnarine IW & Watt PJ (2010) Male mate-searching strategies and female cues: how do male guppies find receptive females?. ANIM BEHAV, 79(6), 1191-1197.
- Shohet AJ & Watt PJ (2009) Female guppies Poecilia reticulata prefer males that can learn fast. J FISH BIOL, 75(6), 1323-1330.
- Guevara-Fiore P, Skinner A & Watt PJ (2009) Do male guppies distinguish virgin females from recently mated ones?. ANIM BEHAV, 77(2), 425-431.
- Romey WL, Walston AR & Watt PJ (2008) Do 3-D predators attack the margins of 2-D selfish herds?. BEHAV ECOL, 19(1), 74-78.