Accessing your feedback via My Marks
First login to Blackboard through MUSE.
My Marks access via the homepage:
This method is the quickest way of access your grades and is accessed from your Blackboard homepage
- Click on Marks and Feedback on the left hand menu on the homepage of Blackboard.
- This will show all your courses, and show recently marked work.
- Click View all work on a course to go to the full feedback for an individual course (which is displayed in the same way as the method below).
My Marks access via a course:
- From your Blackboard homepage, locate a Blackboard course that contains an assessment you wish to get your grade for. Click on the course title.
- From the Blackboard course navigation menu on the left hand side you will see an item called My Marks. Click My Marks and you will see the main My Marks screen. Note there may not be a link to My Marks in all courses.
- Feedback that is available to you is outlined in blue in the assessment title (see picture example).
- Click on the blue links and you will be taken to your feedback. The type of feedback you will receive depends on what the assessment type was. For example it could be a Turnitin assignment, Blackboard assignment, PebblePad assignment, test or discussion board.