Setting up a Delegated Marking Assignment
- Go to your course and enter the content area where you want to set up the assignment.
- Create an assignment as normal, by clicking Assessment > Assignment
- Provide a title, description, point value and due date as standard.
- Under Grading click Grading Options
- Tick the box for Enable Delegated Marking.
- Select who is going to mark the assignment and which submissions they will mark.
- Use the Submissions to Grade drop-down menu next to the marker’s name to select either:
- None (default).
- All Submissions.
- Random set – allocates a random set of students’ work. You can determine the number of assignments allocated to a marker.
- or Groups – allows you to allocate markers to a set of students who are members of a MOLE Group
Under ‘Can view other Marker’s scores, feedback and notes’ choose if you want to allow markers to see each other’s marks.
- Tick the box next to Enable Anonymous Marking only if you want to enable anonymous marking
- Add the Assignment available dates
- Click submit