Blackboard (MOLE) notifications
The Blackboard (MOLE) notifications can supply you with a large amount of information, within Blackboard itself and directly into your email inbox, about the activity in your courses. However you may want to tailor the information you receive or even turn it off completely.
Changing your notification settings
- Log into Blackboard, and click on your name in the left hand menu to access your personal settings
- Select the desired option to change the settings.
The options are:
- Stream Notifications - Notifications that will appear in your Activity Stream on your Blackboard homepage.
- Email Notifications - Notifications that will arrive via email.
- Push Notifications - Notifications that will alert you on your mobile device if you use the Blackboard app.
If you change your mind, you can repeat the process and switch your muted notifications back on.