To link two PebblePad accounts (for example if you have a personal PebblePad account before starting University, or if you are a member of staff given a new username):
- Login to Pebble+ (see Accessing PebblePad) using the account you are linking from.
- On any page, click the 'burger' menu at the top left of the screen
- Select 'Additional Settings'.
- Select 'External Services'.
- Click 'Link PebblePad accounts'
- Log in to the account that you would like to link to.
- Navigate to this page on that account via the 'External Services' option under the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Click the ‘Generate Code' button. Copy this code to your clipboard.
- Log in to the account that you would like to create the link from.
- Return to this page and click the 'Use Code' button below.
- Paste the code into the available field and click the ‘Submit code’ button.
If successful, you should see a new tab across the top of your Resource/Asset store called 'University of Sheffield', which will have the Assets from your old account in.