The University of Sheffield's Widening Participation Research and Evaluation Unit (WPREU) was established in May 2012 in order to:
- deliver institution-specific research projects about the impact of the University's WP activities;
- monitor and evaluate the University's WP activities and develop and maintain an evaluation strategy;
- coordinate the submission of external WP reporting requirements (e.g.HEFCE, OFFA) and liaise with relevant external agencies;
- foster links between researchers and practitioners with an interest in Widening Participation and Fair Access both within and beyond the University.
From this page you can access:
- a toolkit to support the evaluation of WP activities taking place across the student journey.
- WP and evaluation resources.
- information about and outcomes from WP focused research projects in which WPREU has been involved, including the Sheffield Student 2013 tracking project.
|WPREU Manager||Julian Crockfordemail@example.com||
|WPREU Researcher||Miriam Millerfirstname.lastname@example.org||
|WPREU Researcher||Greg Brownemail@example.com||
|WPREU Assistant||Simon Linskillfirstname.lastname@example.org||
|Post-Doctoral Researcher||Rita Hordósyemail@example.com||
|Researcher & Student Engagement Practitioner||Zoe Bakerfirstname.lastname@example.org||
For more information about WPREU, or if you would like to discuss a relevant research project or evaluation of your WP activity, please contact Julian Crockford, email@example.com