The University of Sheffield's Widening Participation Research and Evaluation Unit (WPREU) was established in May 2012 in order to:
- Deliver institution-specific research projects about the impact of the University's WP activities;
- Monitor and evaluate the University's WP activities and develop and maintain an evaluation strategy;
- Co-ordinate the submission of external WP reporting requirements (e.g. HEFCE, OFFA) and liaise with relevant external agencies;
- Foster links between researchers and practitioners with an interest in Widening Participation and Fair Access both within and beyond the University.
From the left hand menu, you can access:
- Information about our current projects, news and events
- Research outcomes and reports, in the Ouputs section
- Information about the University's Access Agreements
- Resources to support evaluation activities, particularly those related to Widening Participation
- A link to sign up to the WPREU bulletin to receive regular updates on our work and relevant policy changes.
|WPREU Manager||Julian Crockfordemail@example.com||
|WPREU Researcher||Miriam Millerfirstname.lastname@example.org||
|WPREU Researcher||Greg Brownemail@example.com||
|WPREU Senior Administrator||Cara Hammondfirstname.lastname@example.org||20418|
For more information about WPREU, or if you would like to discuss a relevant research project or evaluation of your WP activity, please contact us at email@example.com