Question Writer / Reviewer Workshop
This course is aimed at all new and existing staff involved in the teaching and support of Sheffield MBChB students and who would like to engage in the question writing and reviewing process for both the written and clinical examinations.
Participants will receive a CPD Certificate of Attendance on completion of the Question Writing Workshop, awarding three external (category one) CPD points.
Participants will be required to attend the full 3.5 hour workshop in order to claim the CPD points available.
If you sign up for a session and then find you are not able to make it just let the administrator know and re-book an attendance session via the booking form.
To book a place on this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. To develop an understanding of the format of OSCE stations and written questions
- To identify the importance of the role of blueprints to set examinations
- To develop and write new questions
- To review existing questions
- To discuss the theories and practice of producing exam questions
All sessions will be delivered by Dr Denise Bee, Deputy Assessment Lead from the Academic Unit of Medical Education, The Medical School at The University of Sheffield.
There is no charge for this course.
Course Times and locations
Each question writing workshop has different start times and will take place at one of the two main hospital sites in Sheffield.