Mass Spectrometry Training Course
Organised by the Faculty of Science Mass Spectrometry Centre over seven 1 hour sessions in May 2017, this course aims to provide an introduction to mass spectrometry, proteomics and metabolomics and will explore how these technologies can be used to quantitatively dissect protein-protein interactions, characterise post-translational modifications and profile metabolomes and proteomes.
The course is open to PG students and staff.
Topics will include:
- Introduction to Mass Spectrometry
- Quantitative proteomics and proteome profiling
- Protein-protein interactions and multiprotein complexes
- Post-translational modifications
- Mass Spectrometry informatics / Computational proteomics
- Targeted Metabolomics
- Non-targeted Metabolomics
- Metabolite imaging Mass Spectrometry
- Tour of the biOMICS Facility
All sessions will be held in the Alfred Denny Conference Room (ADB A225) from 10am – 11am on 19th, 22nd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 30th and 31st May 2017.
How to register
Please register by Friday 12th May by completing the registration form using the link below: