Get to know our students
We have received a number of applications from Sheffield students…
I would say that going to the fair was a definite benefit to us.
DCA Design International
We believe that our students have the potential to do great things. The best way to find out if they are right for your organisation, is to meet them.
Although we are not arranging on-campus activity for the next few months, we have developed a suite of options allowing you to virtually meet with our students and graduates, these are available to you at no cost alongside our online vacancy system, Career Connect.
Host a virtual event
We provide a range of opportunities for you to engage in a virtual environment.
- Host a live webinar or Q&A
- Pre-record a webinar/presentation for students to access on-demand (or use content that you already have available/scheduled)
- Hold telephone/video interviews or provide mock interview opportunities
- Create a video case study and provide an insight into your occupation, or take students on a tour of your office
- Takeover our social media account
Autumn semester programme
We are planning our programme of careers fairs and other activities for the Autumn Semester as normal. Should the Coronavirus situation continue into the Autumn, we will work with you to convert any on-campus activity you have scheduled to virtual events.
Our dedicated staff are on hand to discuss your needs and provide advice on the most appropriate events for your organisation. If you would like to get to know our students but don’t know where to start, Talk to US.