The Professional Graduate Recruitment & Placement Fair - 16th October 2017
The Professional Graduate Recruitment & Placement Fair will bring together a range of organisations recruiting into graduate positions, year long placements and summer internships within business, finance, management, HR, sales and marketing, teaching, social care, emergency services, and the public sector.
About the Fair
The Fair provides an opportunity to meet with over 1000 students, studying a range of degree disciplines and in all years of study; an ideal opportunity to reach a large, targeted audience on campus
Prices from £240-£640 plus vat, with every stand including:
- a 3m x 2m shell scheme stand
- individual lighting and electric supply
- table and chairs
- fascia sign highlighting your name and opportunity type(s)
- hot and cold beverages throughout the day
- lunch for three representatives (additional lunches can be purchased)
- pre-event promotion of your organisation
- an entry in the fair guide distributed on the day
- your vacancy listed on Career Connect
We will be actively promoting the fair using a range of publicity channels, this includes:
- Generic and targeted emails
- Promotion through Careers brand reps (pop-up event stalls, lecture shout outs, leaflet distribution, word of mouth, liaison with societies)
- Large-format banners, post covers, A0, A1 and A2 posters located in high footfall areas across campus
- Close liaison with departments to ensure that the event promotion reaches targeted students
- Adverts on plasma screens in departments and across public screens
- Social media campaigns across Facebook, twitter and instagram
Additional opportunities are available for organisations that wish to raise their profile further whilst on campus. Please contact us on 0114 222 0900 for details.
To book a stand please login as an organisation to Career Connect.
Please note that if you have not used Career Connect before you will need to register.