Support for international students
All of the Careers Service activities and events are open to international students, but in addition there are some services that are specifically for you. Examples of some of these are below and further details are within each section of this website and on Career Connect.
- Maximise Programme of lunchtime talks and events for international students
- guides and leaflets aimed at your career and job search needs
- The Global Careers Programme – presentations by International employers in person or via webinars
- Virtual International Career Fair –East and South East Asia
- My International Career and Going Global –gateways to useful online information and resources covering 72 different countries
So whether your future career plans are to seek graduate employment in your home country, to work overseas in a different country, or to work in the UK, we can help with all of these options along with any plans that you have for further study.