Changing the resolution of a computer screen can help legibility. A screen can be set to a high resolution which results in more information being displayed at a smaller size, or a low resolution which results in less information displayed at a bigger size.
Changing the screen resolution in Windows
- Right-click on the Desktop and select Screen resolution from the pop-up list. You will see a box containing a drop-down list labelled Resolution.
- Choose an option, click Apply and the screen resolution will change.
- If you are happy with the new resolution click Keep changes.
- If you don't like the new screen resolution click Revert.
Changing the screen resolution on a Mac
- From the Apple menu choose System Preferences
- Click the Displays icon in the Hardware section
- Select a Resolution from the list on the left. The display will change automatically