Staff and students can create multiple blogger blogs using their University usernames and passwords.
To log into Blogger:
- Go to blogger.com
- Log in with your University email and password
- When your login seems to fail click the Continue button
- When redirected to MUSE, log in with your University username and password
Creating a Blog
To create a blog:
- Click the New Blog button
- Provide a title and a web address
- Click teh New post button to publish your first post
Embedding a Blog in the CMS
To Embed a blog in the CMS:
- Decide where you want the blog to appear
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for an Include apps page at the chosen location, letting them know where the page should be on the CMS web site and giving the web address of the blog itself
- Open the Include apps page and add any additional information you think should be there.
Note: be away that this will show the blog navigation as well as the CMS navigation.