iSheffield is the University's mobile app for Sheffield students. It features campus maps, library reading lists and personalised information for your course. Versions are available for iPhones and Android phones as well as iPad and Android tablets. For all other devices including computers there is a web version.
You can access all versions of iSheffield using the link below from your mobile device:
Logging into iSheffield
When you install iSheffield you will need to log in.
- Find a PC - Find available PC on campus.
- Housing finder - Find a place to live.
- Alerts - Receive alerts and announcements.
- View your course timetable.
- View your course information.
- Friend Locator (only available on the Apple iOS App) - see where friends are on the campus and contact them to meet up.
- View your library record - see your charges summary and which books are reserved, requested, booked and loaned.
- Campus Maps & Locations using GPS - find your way around University Buildings and check PC availability in Open Access Rooms.
- View & Subscribe to News & Events
- Search the University Directory - call or email contacts and add them directly to the phone’s address book.