The Kiosk Service
Kiosks are simple machines, used for web-based services including email.
They are available for short term use, as an alternative to a Windows PC to access the following:-
- StarPlus Library Catalogue.
- To get your University PIN number (used to self issue books, etc).
- Reserve Group Study Rooms, Creative Media Equipment and Facilities.
- Reserve Assistive Rooms and Spaces (only for eligible students).
- Reserve laptops (at Western Bank Library and the Hallamshire Library).
- Check email using MUSE.
Kiosk computers are available in the Information Commons, Diamond (levels 0 and 4) and other Libraries.
Please note that it isn't possible to access electronic resources from the StarPlus catalogue, when using a Kiosk.