Laptop booking guidelines
For laptops in Libraries, bookings can be made up to 2 days in advance through Resource Booking (accessible via MUSE). Laptops in the IC and Diamond are available on a first come first served basis.
- Laptops can be used for up to 8 hours, or 24 hours in the Information Commons and Diamond.
- You can only use one laptop per day.
- Collect your laptop from the library counters, or use the self-service facility in the IC and Diamond.
- At the end of your session, please return it to staff on the counter. If returning your laptop to the self service machine in the IC/Diamond, make sure that the power cable is plugged into the laptop.
- Laptops must NOT be taken out of the building it is loaned from.