Borrowing a laptop in The Diamond
- There are 60 laptops available to borrow from self-service area on level 4 of The Diamond.
- At the self-service area you just need to scan your Ucard, enter your library PIN number, and you're good to go.
- You must remember to plug the charging cable back into the laptop when you return it. If you don't, the laptop will stay on your account.
- The laptops are available 24 hours a day for use in the building on a first come first serve basis, no need to book in advance. They can be used for up to 24 hours.
- Laptops must NOT be taken out of the building.
More information on using self-service laptop loans