Please note: MyRoom&Resourcces can only be used by the following departments - AMRC, Journalism, Transport and Graduate Research Centre.
All other departments use Resource Bookings, accessible via MUSE, for CiCS managed resources (Group Rooms, Creative Media, Assistive Spaces, Laptop Loans). You can find out more about Resource Bookings here.
If you would like to book a room, use Room Bookings which you can access here.
Just log into MUSE and select myRooms&Resources from the My services menu. You may be asked to log in a second time.
The myR&R screen
The left hand pane lets you specify the resource you wish to book and the time-slot.
The right hand area gives you a visual display of when each resource is available to be booked.
Booking a resource
To book a resource:
- Use the resource type menu to select the resource you are booking
- If you are not booking the resource for today, use the Date field to specify the date.
- If you need to, adjust the orange markers on the Time Range scale so that the right hand area displays the times you are interested in.
- To make your booking, click in the right-hand area, in an available white timeslot, at the approximate time.
- In the dialogue box, specify the exact start and end times for your booking
- If you need to reserve more than one resource indicate this in the Number of Items field
- To complete your booking click the Add button.
Your booking will be made and the time-slot will be indicated by a yellow block in the right-hand area.
If you need to cancel your booking click your yellow block and in the dialogue box click Remove.
Additional Support Spaces are available at all sites to book through myR&R (for registered students only).
A full list of all Creative Media bookable resources including, suites, booths, studios and equipment is available here