Printing from your Home Computer
You can print to University printers from your home computer, or any computer off campus.
- First you will need to set up your University print queues. You do this one time only.
Set up print queues
- Then you will need to set up a VPN (virtual private network) connection. You do this one time only.
Set up VPN
Then each time you wish to print from your home computer:
- Connect to your VPN connection
- From your software or browser click Print
- Choose the UoS-mono or UoS-colour print queue
- When you have finished close your VPN connection
Your print will sit in the print queue ready for you to release it when you return to the University.