Using the MSP Service
Once you print to a print queue, you can then go to your preferred printer or MFP and release your print job.
- Printing by email
- Printing using the web portal
- Printing from your home computer
- Reactivating the PC popup client
- MSP Privacy Statement
- MSP UCards for Guests
- Health and Safety Guidance on Printer Locations (PDF)
- Seven Points of Printing Good Practice
MSP is for staff and research post graduates. If you would like your taught post graduates to be able to use MSP your print champion can arrange this by calling the CiCS helpdesk on 21111.
Print champions may request changes to their MSP provision through the CiCS Helpdesk Self Service Portal (accessible via MUSE). Please click on service request (forms) and select the appropriate MSP form.