On a computer you can you can upload your file to a web portal then select the printer you wish to print to. Amongst other benefits, this makes it easy to print from home without needing a VPN connection. Click the link below, then log in with your University username and password.
Supported documents include Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, BMP, TXT.
- Log into MUSE and select My Sustainable Print - web upload from the All Services menu
- In the Upload Document To Print box, click the Choose File button
- Select the file you want to print from the file browser window
- Click the Next button
- Click on the printer you want to use Staff Colour or Staff Mono
- Your print job will be sent to the printer
- Swipe to release your printout