Request a project
If you would like to request an IT project from CiCS, our Head of Portfolio & Project Management Office will be able to provide you with advice and guidance for building your business case.
Before inquiring you will need to consider the following:
- What is the problem you are trying to solve
- What are the key benefits to the University that can be expected if the project is agreed and delivered. through this project
- What effects will there be if the project is not undertaken
- Is there sufficient management buy in for the initiative
- What resources are likely to be required i.e. staff members from a particular area to support the project.
You should also familiarise yourself with the Business case template which will need to be completed for your project to be considered:
IT Project Full Business Case Template - Microsoft Word
To start your request and get assistance building your business case contact:
Head of Portfolio & Project Management Office