Lost or Stolen UCards
If you lose your UCard or think that it may have been stolen, you must report the card missing by:
- Calling the CiCS Helpdesk on 0114 222 1111 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
- Calling the security control room on 0114 222 4085 after 6pm and at weekends
- Students should go to the Student Services Information Desk (SSiD) in the Union building or call them on 0114 222 1299
General information about your UCard
It is a disciplinary offence if you:
- lend your UCard to anybody else
- use a UCard that does not belong to you
Your UCard remains the property of the University and can be taken away from you if you misuse it in any way.
You should keep your UCard in a safe place and in good condition, as you may be charged £5.00 if you need a replacement.