Sheffield International College UCard and Computing Accounts
Students of the of the Sheffield International College (SIC) are entitled to a UCard and Computing Account. New Students of the college should report to the college reception where they will be issued with details and instructions.
UCard expiry dates will be set according to the length of your programme of study, computer accounts are linked to your registration status.
For UCard or computer account queries please speak to a member of SIC staff or call the CiCS Helpdesk on 0114 222 1111.
Sheffield International College UCard
Associate UCards have the following uses.
- Photographic ID
- Library borrowing
- Access to buildings (contact Estates department)
- Discounted prices at USport
- Self-Service Photocopying and Printing
- Access to the Student Union
Sheffield International College Computing Account
Associate Computing Accounts give the user access to the following services
- University managed computing
- Network storage
- University Email account
- Wireless Internet (eduroam)
- Library services and e-resources