The wide range of knowledge and expertise held by our academic staff puts us in a unique position to offer state-of-the-art consultancy services to industry.
Recent consultancy activities include:
- Emergency research and dynamic testing related to the vibration serviceability problems of the London Millennium Bridge
- Dynamic testing of a number of high-profile sports stadia in the UK
- Dynamic testing and analysis of slender floor structures with vibration serviceability problems
- Technical review of petroleum spill in a chalk aquifer, with recommendations for installation of multilevel sampling systems
- Determination of retention times in storage tank systems
Details of our full range of expertise can be found by viewing our current research portfolio and academic staff pages. If you would like to make further enquiries, please contact the appropriate member of staff directly or visit the Sheffield Engineering Gateway.