- 4th in the UK for research excellence (REF 2014)
- 52nd in the world and 6th in the UK for Civil and Structural Engineering (QS World University Rankings by subject 2018)
- Academic staff who are world-leaders in their specialist areas; renowned for their teaching quality
- An international academic community with staff and students from over 20 countries
- Quality research-led programmes help to prepare you for a rewarding career in industry or academia
- Practical and transferable skills that are highly valued by employers
- Supporting you every step of the way with your own Academic Supervisor backed up by a dedicated Postgraduate Support Team.
- The Pre-Masters in Science and Engineering leads to a number of masters degrees in the Faculty of Engineering and the Faculty of Science. Read more about the Pre-Masters course here.
Come to visit us on one of our University Postgraduate Open Days or Visit Afternoons. You can register here.