- Tensile response and fracturing process in moderate and high plasticity clays. Canadian Geotechnical Journal. View this article in WRRO
- Potential influence of sewer heat recovery on in-sewer processes. Water Science and Technology, 80(12), 2344-2351.
- Eigenparticles: characterizing particles using eigenfaces. Granular Matter, 21(3).
- Measuring the coefficient of restitution for all six degrees of freedom. Granular Matter, 21(2).
- Performance of PIV and PTV for granular flow measurements. Granular Matter, 19. View this article in WRRO
- Optimisation of water injection nozzles to aid pile jacking. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Geotechnical Engineering, 168(3), 257-266.
- Using water injection to remove pile base resistance during installation. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 51(11), 1273-1283.
- Water supply to a geotechnical centrifuge. International Journal of Physical Modelling in Geotechnics, 13(3), 99-110.
Conference proceedings papers
- Pile jetting in plane strain: small-scale modelling of monopiles. International Conference on Physical Modelling in Geotechnics, 16 July 2018 - 20 July 2018.
- Determining shallow foundation stiffness in sands from centrifuge modelling. International Conference on Physical Modelling in Geotechnics, 16 July 2018 - 20 July 2018.
- Granular temperature measurements of uniform granular flows. DEFORMATION CHARACTERISTICS OF GEOMATERIALS, Vol. 6 (pp 647-654) View this article in WRRO
- Methods for the physical measurement of collisional particle flows. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Vol. 26 (pp 012017-012017)
- Water supply to a geotechnical centrifuge for pile jetting in sand. International Conference on Physical Modelling in Geotechnics (ICPMG14). Perth, Australia, 13 January 2014 - 17 January 2014.
- Water injection aided pile jacking centrifuge experiments in sand. The 18th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. Paris, France, 2 September 2013 - 6 September 2013.
- Integrating monitoring techniques for a buried sinkhole in an urban environment. Proceedings Of The 16th Multidisciplinary Conference On Sinkholes And The Engineering And Environmental Impacts Of Karst, 12 April 2021 - 16 April 2021.
- The influence of temperature on shear strength at a soil-structure interface (pp 149-154)