7th European Meeting on Tetraspanin Proteins
the 7th European Meeting on Tetraspanin Proteins will be held in Sheffield on the 7th-9th September 2016.
As members may know, tetraspanins are a diverse, conserved superfamily of membrane proteins found in all multi-cellular organisms, with roles in basic cell functions that include adhesion, motility, trafficking and fusion.
The meeting will include sessions on the following:
- Tetraspanins in cancer and cancer therapeutics
- Tetraspanins as gateways for pathogen infection
- Tetraspanins in the immune system
- Tetraspanins and membrane protease regulation
- Tetraspanins in microdomain formation.