7th European Meeting on Tetraspanin Proteins
As members may know, tetraspanins are a diverse, conserved superfamily of membrane proteins found in all multi-cellular organisms, with roles in basic cell functions that include adhesion, motility, trafficking and fusion.
The meeting included sessions on the following:
- Tetraspanins in cancer and cancer therapeutics
- Tetraspanins as gateways for pathogen infection
- Tetraspanins in the immune system
- Tetraspanins and membrane protease regulation
- Tetraspanins in microdomain formation.
Centre for Membrane Interactions and Dynamics
Bringing cell biologists, physical scientists, computational biologists and clinicians together, with the ultimate aim of developing improved therapies.
A world top-100 university
We're a world top-100 university renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of our research-led learning and teaching.