Members of CREED collaborate and lead on a variety of projects.
We use our knowledge and research expertise to conduct research that informs ongoing academic debates and addresses real-world problems through applied scholarship.
Projects typical of the work we do include:
- Advising policy-makers and ministers on how to tackle tax avoidance in their economy
- Working with regional governments and civil servants to re-invigorate the local economy and boost employment
- Undertaking research reviews for government departments seeking to evaluate the impact of particular policies
- Working with local communities to generate sustainable income streams through enterprise
- Supporting social enterprises through research-informed interventions
- Developing innovative entrepreneurship curricula and delivering training for young people in Europe