- Landeghem BV (2019) Stable Traits but Unstable Measures? Identifying Panel Effects in Self-Reflective Survey Questions. Journal of Economic Psychology, 72, 83-95. View this article in WRRO
- Van Landeghem B & Vandeplas A (2018) The relationship between status and happiness: Evidence from the caste system in rural India. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 77, 62-71. View this article in WRRO
- De Neve J, Ward, G, De Keulenaer, F, Van Landeghem B, Kavetsos, G & Norton, MI (2018) The Asymmetric Experience of Positive and Negative Economic Growth: Global Evidence Using Subjective Well-Being Data. Review of Economics and Statistics, 100(2), 362-375. View this article in WRRO
- Van Landeghem B, Corvers, F & de Grip, A (2017) Is there a rationale to contact the unemployed right from the start? Evidence from a natural field experiment. Labour Economics, 45, 158-168. View this article in WRRO
- D’Addio AC, Chapple S, Hoherz A & Van Landeghem B (2014) Using a quasi-natural experiment to identify the effects of birth-related leave policies on subjective well-being in Europe. OECD Journal: Economic Studies, 2013(1), 235-268.
- Van Landeghem B (2014) A test based on panel refreshments for panel conditioning in stated utility measures. Economics Letters, 124(2), 236-238. View this article in WRRO
- Van Landeghem B, Swinnen J & Vranken L (2013) Land and Happiness. Eastern European Economics, 51(1), 61-85.
- Van Landeghem B (2012) A test for the convexity of human well-being over the life cycle: Longitudinal evidence from a 20-year panel. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 81(2), 571-582.
- Blanchflower DG, Oswald AJ & Van Landeghem B (2009) Imitative Obesity and Relative Utility. Journal of the European Economic Association, 7(2-3), 528-538.