Fees and Funding Information for Self-funded Students
Additional Costs for all DEdCPsy Students
- A Work Health Assessment (£16*), Safeguarding Training (£10*) and a DBS check (£44*) will need to be purchased, via the University's Online Shop, prior to starting the course. Students who have already paid for a previous DBS Enhanced Disclosure and signed up to the DBS update service (Enhanced level Children and Adult Barred Lists) will only need to pay for the Work Health Assessment.
- Additional costs to cover non-UK criminal clearance checks may be levied where necessary, and will be payable by the student. See Criminal records checks for overseas students.
- Any travel and subsistence costs relating to attending placements over all 3 years of study– many placement providers require that trainees have access to, and use, a car for placement travel and this transport will have to be provided by the trainee
- Printing and binding of thesis
- Any resubmission or extension fees.
You can view information regarding our Tuition Fee Refund Policy here.
* These are the anticipated costs for 2019 entry. We use external companies to undertake DBS Enhanced Disclosure and Work Health Assessment checks, therefore this fee may be subject to change. Should you decide to withdraw your application, we are unable to offer a refund.