Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Research Associate in Molecular Beam Epitaxy
National Epitaxy Facility
- Investigation of a novel AlZnN semiconductor alloy. Materials Letters: X, 7. View this article in WRRO
- Improved ambient stability of thermally annealed zinc nitride thin films. AIP Advances, 10(3). View this article in WRRO
- InAs/InP Quantum Dots in Etched Pits by Droplet Epitaxy in Metalorganic Vapor Phase Epitaxy. physica status solidi (RRL) – Rapid Research Letters, 14(8), 2000173-2000173.
- Temperature dependence of the band gap of zinc nitride observed in photoluminescence measurements. Applied Physics Letters, 111(12). View this article in WRRO
- Structural, electrical, and optical characterization of as grown and oxidized zinc nitride thin films. Journal of Applied Physics, 120(20). View this article in WRRO
- TiO2/graphene composite photocatalysts for NOx removal: A comparison of surfactant-stabilized graphene and reduced graphene oxide. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 180, 637-647.
- Decoration of crumpled rGO sheets with Ag nanoparticles by spray pyrolysis. Applied Surface Science, 358, 84-90.
- Effect of Cap Thickness on InAs/InP Quantum Dots Grown by Droplet Epitaxy in MOVPE. physica status solidi (RRL) – Rapid Research Letters.
- Droplet epitaxy of InAs/InP quantum dots via MOVPE by using an InGaAs interlayer. Nanotechnology.