Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Research Associate in Metal Additive Manufacturing Thermal Metrology
Semiconductor Materials and Devices Research Group
- Investigation into wind effects on fire spread on inclined wooden rods by multi-spectrum and schlieren imaging. Fire Safety Journal, 127.
- Thermal imaging metrology using high dynamic range near-infrared photovoltaic-mode camera. Sensors, 21(18).
- Valence band engineering of GaAsBi for low noise avalanche photodiodes. Nature Communications, 12(1).
- Reconstruction of microscopic thermal fields from oversampled infrared images in laser-based powder bed fusion. Sensors, 21(14).
- Temperature and band gap dependence of GaAsBi p-i-n diode current–voltage behaviour. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 54(19).
- The effect of preheating on fire propagation on inclined wood by multi-spectrum and schlieren visualisation. Fire Safety Journal, 103223-103223.
- Light-biased IV characteristics of a GaAsBi/GaAs multiple quantum well pin diode at low temperature. Semiconductor Science and Technology, 33(9). View this article in WRRO
- Deep-level defects in n-type GaAsBi alloys grown by molecular beam epitaxy at low temperature and their influence on optical properties. Scientific Reports, 7(1). View this article in WRRO
- GaAsBi: From Molecular Beam Epitaxy Growth to Devices. physica status solidi (b), 2100330-2100330.
Conference proceedings papers
- Influence of Growth Conditions on the Structural and Opto-electronic Quality of GaAsBi. Journal of Crystal Growth, Vol. 477(Proceeding of the 19th International Conference on Molecular Beam Epitaxy) (pp 139-143). Le Corum - Montepllier, France, 4 September 2016 - 9 September 2016. View this article in WRRO