AISG Free Download
The University of Sheffield AISG Freeware provides a cut down version of the device emulator available in the Test Tool. It is designed to help test whether a Primary station follows the communication protocol specified by AISG1. A log of the HDLC frame exchange is provided on screen and in the form of a text log, which is stored on the hard disk. The device emulator can hold the description data of only one device at a time, and the represented device cannot be deleted. It is possible to overwrite a device, but devices may not have the same Unique ID.
Features of Version 1.1sd: Secondary Mode Only (Demonstration version)
- AISG1 1.0 Compliant.
- Secondary tool emulates RET and TMA responses. *
- Implemented Global, RET** and TMA** command set.
- Implemented Software Download protocol.
- Implemented Baudrate auto-adjustment:
- Logging of link activity
- Save/Load device status
- Supports vendor specific commands (payload declared in hex).
* Demonstration version limited to RET/TMA responses to SET/GET Data commands.
** Not available in Demonstration version
- 1 serial port (2 if Interface will be run as Control station and Virtual device in the same machine)
- 1 Null modem cable (RS232).
- Serial Connection parameters supported are: 9600, 38400 and 115200 Kbps, no flow control, 8 bits data, no parity, 1 stop bit.
- Video Graphics Adapter – at least 256 colour palette (Java requirement)
- Hard Disk space – at least 50 MB for operation (depends on application log size), 20 MB in Windows root directory for temporary files during installation.
Software was tested on PC´s with Pentium III @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM and Pentium Celeron @ 1.3GHz, 256 Mb RAM
- Windows 98/NT4.0_SP6/2000/XP
- Java™ 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition, build 1.4.1_02-b06 or higher
- Java HotSpot™ Client VM, build 1.4.1_02-b06, mixed mode
- Java™ Communications API version 2.0
Tested on Windows 98, Windows 2000 SP2 and Windows XP SP1
NB: Required versions of Java Components are NOT supported in