Dr Lee Ford
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: +44 (0) 114 222 5904
BEng Electronic Engineering (Communications) 1998, PhD `Adaptive Radar Signature Control with the use of Radar Absorbing Materials´ 2003.
Between 2001 and 2005 worked at BAE SYSTEMS Advanced Technology Centre in the Stealth Materials department, before joining Sheffield University.
- Adaptive materials and structures for microwave absorbers
- Reconfigurable frequency selective surfaces
- Novel radar absorbing material (RAM) design
- Radar Cross-section management
- Electromagnetic material characterisation
- MSc course on Advanced Instrumentation
- UCAS applications reviewer